Hexham, Vault gig, Saturday 28th March in aid of NDAS > POSTPONED

Due to precautionary measures against the risk of Coronavirus, we have decided to postpone the above gig. We hope to re-schedule in the summer or autumn and tickets already purchased will still be valid: please contact Ben at the Vault if you have questions.

This is regrettable but necessary. Wishing you all a healthy and safe few weeks.